Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa is an organization driven towards the future.
Constant endeavors to keep ourselves updated with current trends & implement the latest technology to achieve a dynamic work culture & shared learning environment are the pillars on which we stand.
A demonstration session on Induction cooking was held on Friday 4 March 2011 at the Cafeteria kitchen, for the students, staff & kitchen workers. The session was conducted by Schott AG (www.schott.com) which is the world leader & the Product Inventor of Induction Glass Ceramic and is a 125 year old company with 2.85 Billion Euro turnover.
Induction being a green cooking concept, we are convinced that this is the best mode of cooking in the green/ non-polluting environment of Lavasa.
Some of the highlights of induction cooking are:
1. Induction cooking is suitable for commercial Indian kitchen operations
2. Uniform heating ensures homogeneous colour
3. Drastic reduction of ambient heat in the kitchen
4. Near-smokeless Cooking ensures popularity of live cooking concept
5. Faster response time for heating
6. Ensures safe reuse of oil
7. Brings down the AC load requirement
8. Green remains green during Cooking (peas retain their colour after cooking)
9. Uniform temperature at lesser cost during the entire period of buffet.
10. Better Return On Investment (ROI) – financial, cooler work environment.